Hello Gabriel cant help noticing you

Discussion in 'Python' started by hrishy, Sep 26, 2007.

  1. hrishy

    hrishy Guest

    Hi Gabriel

    I couldnt help but to write this mail.

    I am not a python programmer just a shell script coder
    and i am planning to learn some decent python and
    raise my level from a shell script junkie to a Python
    gentleman the way you explain things and show it in
    code is simply amazing.

    I particularly liked the way you explained that
    Regular expression stuff to parse that XML i am just
    awestruck.

    NO BOOK/ARTICLE EVER OUT THERE IN MY MIND HAS DONE IT
    SO CLEANLY AS YOU DID IT.

    regards
    Hrishy

    now.