Hello Members ! a new one

Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
16
As its said, I have to introduce myself :

I'm a dev pro in life, and I like to help on forums,

I know about .Net Visual Basic mainly, I'm learning MASM since one week.
As graduate , I learn about C / C++ / Vb / Html / Js / Php / Oop / Css and Db like MySql / Access / SqlServer / Xml.

Nowaday, I spent my time working as full stack ( another geek in the whole ) developper for softwares and website.

i hope I could help for the better issue here. ( and sometimes asking too :) )