Help! Click Events Generate Error on Sanyo 8100

Chris L.

I'm having trouble with click events on the Sanyo 8100 phone. As in, they
don't work at all. The page will display just fine, so any code in the
page_load event runs just fine. When I click my link button, I get the
following message from my phone:

"No plug-in present to open file. Download?"

Has anyone else gotten this error? This is a show stopper, I haven't been
able to get around this.

Thanks,
Chris

Michael

Same problem with the Sanyo 4900. I don't believe that
the latest device update supports the Netfront 3.0
browser. Maybe someone can tell us why a browser that has
been out for 6-8 months is not yet supported.

Mike

Michael

This seems to have been fixed with device update 3.0.
Even though most devices with Netfront 3.0 are not
oficially supported, there is a new entry for the browser
and one device that uses it. You can look in the
DeviceUpdate3.config file to see what the params given to
the Netfront browser are. I added a section for my
Sanyo4900 and so far it seems to work fine.