    Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE.

    Yours forever in Digital Paradise
    uSmAn

    Usman, Jan 22, 2004

  2. could have typed what u wanted in google.

    Vinodh Kumar P, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Usman

    Allan Bruce Guest

    search in google for "bloodshed dev-cpp"
    Allan

    p.s. this is off-topic for this group, check out the FAQ if in doubt

    Allan Bruce, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Usman

    David Harmon Guest

    Please read the topic "[5.7] What makes a good Subject: line?" in
    Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. It is always good to check the FAQ before
    posting. You can get the FAQ at:
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

    David Harmon, Jan 22, 2004
  5. microsoft .NET 2003 is not free, unless you use the education version,
    but anyway you cannot download it. If you just need to use a compiler
    for education purpose, I think dev-C++ is an interesting one
    (downloadable for free, easy to install). You can find it at
    http://www.bloodshed.net/

    Yannick

    Yannick Le goc, Jan 22, 2004
  6. Search in Google for "Cygwin" and "Gnu Compiler".

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Jan 22, 2004
  7. Usman

    Chrisw Guest

    Borland offers a free trial of c++ builder via download

    - Chris

    Chrisw, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Usman

    Usman Guest

    THANKS everyone for taking part in the thread and helping me out.
    I was lucky enough because the same day I posted this thread my
    friend got a copy of C++ borland for me on a CD and that helped me
    a lot. Anyways , I again thank you all for helping me out on it.

    Usman, Jan 23, 2004