Help in Nltk

projectfack

Can anyone help me for the tasks below in nltk

1. The system must demonstrate false positive and false negative examples
using any stemmer (Task 1.1)
2. The system must demonstrate the differences between successive layers of
the Porter stemmer through a couple of examples. (Task 1.2).
3. The system must be able to automatically detect whether a text is in French
or English and stem it in the detected language. The stemmer for French
will only be removing plurals. (Tasks 2 and 3).
4. The system must demonstrate the use of the Brill Tagger (Task 4.2).
5. The system must demonstrate the use of POS tags for information
extraction to extract all types of fish and all types of trees mentioned on the
Wikipedia pages for Fish and Tree (Task 6)
6. The system must demonstrate the use of WordNet to expand nouns with
their synonyms and their hypernyms (Task 9)

Joel Goldstick

Can anyone help me for the tasks below in nltk

1. The system must demonstrate false positive and false negative examples
using any stemmer (Task 1.1)
2. The system must demonstrate the differences between successive layers of
the Porter stemmer through a couple of examples. (Task 1.2).
3. The system must be able to automatically detect whether a text is in French
or English and stem it in the detected language. The stemmer for French
will only be removing plurals. (Tasks 2 and 3).
4. The system must demonstrate the use of the Brill Tagger (Task 4.2).
5. The system must demonstrate the use of POS tags for information
extraction to extract all types of fish and all types of trees mentioned on the
Wikipedia pages for Fish and Tree (Task 6)
6. The system must demonstrate the use of WordNet to expand nouns with
their synonyms and their hypernyms (Task 9)

I'm guessing that you copied this list from a homework assignment. It
refers to 'the system', but what system is that? I see that you
posted the same on stack exchange and somewhere else. I suggest you
try to give more information on what you are up to, what your skill
level is with python and nltk. Also, people here generally don't do
people's homework. You might also google nltk mailing lists to see if
you can find people with specific knowledge of nltk.

projectfack

im a beginner so im trying to code using python ,Here system is just the program ,as the program can be done in any language i chose to do in nltk lib in python