help in reading a large text file using verilog....

Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am having a large text file which contains only the pixel values of an image.....here i can able to read the pixels using $readmemh system task..... but the prolem is memory......am using only 1000 words of memory as below
reg [31:0] Mem [0:999];
initial $readmemh("pixels.txt",Mem);
By this i can get only 1000 pixles from the text file and i will give these pixels to the next module for furthur processing....then i have to read the next 1000 pixels from the text file and put it in the Mem....similarly i want all the pixels to be readed from the txt file with the Mem size as 1000 and give those to the next module for furthur processing......so how i can do this plz i will be very thank full to u...plz help me.....