HELP - Listing Shared Folders

nuggies

I'm developing an ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) application in which I need to display
the available shared folders on the server. The shared folder paths need to
be in UNC format (i.e., \\servername\share) and need to be clickable links.
Upon clicking the link a textbox needs to be populated with the full UNC
path.

I don't need to read, write, edit, delete, etc. files or folders, I simply
need to list all the shared folders and get its full UNC path.

I know the System.IO namespace has some methods and/or properties to get
directories, but I don't know how to limit this to only the available shared
folders on the server.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.