Help Me With modeless Popup

Randy Webb

QA said:
http://www.popupcheck.com/popup_manual/modeless.asp
can still have a popup even when I have a popup blocker - google toolbar. I
want to know the technology, but I can not read the source code. Anyone
knows the trick to get around the blocker?

You can read the source, but you may not be able to understand it. It is
trivial to get the source of that page.

Close the dialog, then run this script from the address bar and it will
show you all the functions:

The reason it "works" is because the Google Toolbar doesn't block
Modeless Dialog boxes. For what its worth, IE6 on Windows XP SP2 blocked
the window.