    application. I'm also trying to connect to an Oracle database using
    DBI. What am I doing wrong?

    Anne-Marte Krogsrud

    Anne-Marte, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Anne-Marte

    Atlantis Guest

    To run your script, drop to dos command line and type...

    perl myscript.pl

    .... obviously substitute myscript.pl as appropriate.

    Atlantis, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Anne-Marte

    Ian Wilson Guest

    You don't say whether you installed a Perl interpreter, or if so, which one.

    I use the free download from http://www.activestate.com/. Once this is
    installed, all perl scripts are directly executable, so long as you use
    the expected filename extension ".pl".

    Ian Wilson, Feb 9, 2005