Help, Oledb connection to Access database

Randy

Hi,all
I met a strange problem, I connected to access database using oledb
connection, connection string like

"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;
Data Source=\\Server\Public\QAD\MDB\QADData.mdb;User
ID='apiprogram';Password='35msaccessAPI';
Jet OLEDB:Database Password='1';Jet OLEDB:System
database=\\Server\Public\QAD\MDB\TFSC_BJ.mdw;
Mode=1"

In access database, there exist tables linked to antother data server
throught ODBC.

When exeucting program, I found if there is less records,for example
less than 1000, the data read without problem, but if there was large scale
records count, the program prompt "odbc error".
Why? if I should increase the ODBC Command Time Out or Max Locks Per
File properties liking in ADO connection.
But in ADO.Net, it does not support this manner, so what shall I do?