Help on Vista & Asp.Net Excel interop

Roberto Rasto

I used for one year a web application that load one excel workbook, put some
numbers in cells and get the result to display it to the user.
I worked with XP and Office 2003.

Now I upgraded to Vista (with Office 2003) and the web application doesn't
works anymore.
I get this error:

ComException not handled
HRESULT: 0x800A03EC
Source: "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel"

I added the Network Service on the DCOM Excel application with all the
grants.

Thanks for your help.

Roberto