Help removing dotted line from Rollover?

Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
EDIT: Never mind... I just re-saved the jpg and there's no longer a problem.. have no idea why because nothing changed; the image size is the same as it was before, 203x45, layout image was flat before saving, and the guides are are snapped to the pixel grid's edges... *shrugs* sorry for the trouble. Someone can certainly delete this if they like
~Apologies.
-------
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why I'm getting a dotted line around only half of one of my many rollovers and only when I'm not hovering on it. This is driving me crazy; I had to add a new rollover to some existing code and the new one is the only one that's doing it. I can't figure out why (and I'm dyslexic, so I'm not able to notice inconsistencies in text/code very well.. and.. well... I'm only assuming that's the problem)

Live example; hope it's okay for me to post a link like this, I'm obviously under 50 posts but it's shorter than posting all the code:
melorasworld.com/zelda/publications/manga_lttp_re/

and if looking at the code isn't even needed: I offset the image in GoLive/Dreamweaver to show what it's doing... even when the rollover's next to it aren't doing the same thing:
melorasworld.com/zelda/publications/manga_lttp_re/why_dots.jpg

Last edited: