    All the prebuilt dll's have _'s - At least all the ones I looked at
    have :)
    No problem.

    Dave Saville, May 31, 2012

  2. Dave Saville

    Dave Saville Guest

    Exe returned [0]

    I inserted
    foreach (@{$data->{FUNCLIST}}) { $_ = '_'.$_; }
    after
    print $def "EXPORTS\n ";
    in _write_os2 in Mksymlists.pm

    Which then generates a lib.def that gcc builds the dll correctly with.

    Dave Saville, May 31, 2012

  3. Dave Saville

    Dave Saville Guest

    Actually I just diff'ed the updated install against Pauls MKsymlists
    and the only difference apart from Paul's patch is the version number.

    So this just gets us back to all tests failing or not even attempted
    which is what seems to be happening and the missing os2ish.h &
    os2thyread.h which are links in the distro that go nowhere.

    I wonder how many other patrches Paul has put into the packaged perl
    modules that wlii get dropped by an update from CPAN?

    Dave Saville, Jun 1, 2012