Help!!! Year 11 Javascript CA

Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I cant seem to figure out how to answer this question.
Display a traffic light sequence on a web page.
When the button 'Change lights' is clicked, the lights changes according to the sequence.

(i) Make a list of assets that will be required in order to produce this display.
(ii) Describe and explain where the assets will be best located.
(iii) Describe the structure of an array that could be used to handle the traffic light sequence.
(iv) Write a script that uses the array described in part (iii) to produce an animation of a set of
traffic lights such that the lights change in the standard sequence each time the button is
clicked.