Hey, I have Questions

Reaction score
Hi everyone, As you can see I'm brand new here. I self taught coding to myself from a young age. Around 12 years old I believe. Only the basics of HTML and CSS. I did try a little of JavaScript but didn't really get far.
Now I'm a lot older. I still have the passion to learn. I just don't know where to start these days as a lot of changed. I want to take it serious and would ideally like to use it in my future.
Basically my question Is where do I start. At the moment I'm using sololearn and going through the basics.

Thank you

Reaction score
Since you have to "sign in" to use sololearn, I could not evaluate how the course was at teaching. Take a look at https://www.w3schools.com/ Start with HTML, then CSS, and lastly JavaScript. Have fun. We're here if you need help.

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll give that a look. Solo learn is just like any other coding app. I mean it's good. Just with me being serious with wanting to learn and have it stick this time. I want something that is good. Is that site good for PHP and similar as if like to learn through that to.

Thank you

Reaction score
Take a look - it teaches all that. See if you like the method they use. I do I like the order in which they teach. They are not the end all for info but I like the way they teach.

Ask a Question