Hey, I have Questions

Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, As you can see I'm brand new here. I self taught coding to myself from a young age. Around 12 years old I believe. Only the basics of HTML and CSS. I did try a little of JavaScript but didn't really get far.
Now I'm a lot older. I still have the passion to learn. I just don't know where to start these days as a lot of changed. I want to take it serious and would ideally like to use it in my future.
Basically my question Is where do I start. At the moment I'm using sololearn and going through the basics.

Thank you

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Since you have to "sign in" to use sololearn, I could not evaluate how the course was at teaching. Take a look at https://www.w3schools.com/ Start with HTML, then CSS, and lastly JavaScript. Have fun. We're here if you need help.

Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thank you. I'll give that a look. Solo learn is just like any other coding app. I mean it's good. Just with me being serious with wanting to learn and have it stick this time. I want something that is good. Is that site good for PHP and similar as if like to learn through that to.

Thank you

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Take a look - it teaches all that. See if you like the method they use. I do I like the order in which they teach. They are not the end all for info but I like the way they teach.