hi all

akshatha

i am new to j2ee. i have been working with j2ee sun 1.4. Now, i want
to deploy my application in jboss. Kindly provide me sufficient
guidance

Thanks
-Akshatha

Ad

Salim

akshatha said:
i am new to j2ee. i have been working with j2ee sun 1.4. Now, i want
to deploy my application in jboss. Kindly provide me sufficient
guidance

Thanks
-Akshatha
you can easily deploy your compnents EJB while keeping your classes and the
file ejb-jar.xml, but you must create a new file ejb-jboss-jar.xml which
replaces that of SUN. inside of this file you must configure your EJB in
JBOSS, for this you can look at the files of JBOSS examples.

Salim

Sudsy

akshatha said:
i am new to j2ee. i have been working with j2ee sun 1.4. Now, i want
to deploy my application in jboss. Kindly provide me sufficient
guidance

Kindly provide me sufficient funds and I will be most happy to provide
the guidance... ;-)

Ad

Christian Kalkhoff

i am new to j2ee. i have been working with j2ee sun 1.4. Now, i want
to deploy my application in jboss. Kindly provide me sufficient
guidance
On the jboss website you can find the getting started document.
That pdf file explains how to deploy the petstore and adventure
builder j2ee examples within jboss. Perhaps thats a good starting
point for you.

You have to register as jboss website user, so you can retrieve the
free documentation.

christian

Top