    guidance

    Thanks
    -Akshatha

    akshatha, Dec 21, 2004

  2. akshatha

    Salim Guest

    you can easily deploy your compnents EJB while keeping your classes and the
    file ejb-jar.xml, but you must create a new file ejb-jboss-jar.xml which
    replaces that of SUN. inside of this file you must configure your EJB in
    JBOSS, for this you can look at the files of JBOSS examples.

    Salim

    Salim, Dec 21, 2004

  3. akshatha

    Sudsy Guest

    Kindly provide me sufficient funds and I will be most happy to provide
    the guidance... ;-)

    Sudsy, Dec 22, 2004
  4. On the jboss website you can find the getting started document.
    That pdf file explains how to deploy the petstore and adventure
    builder j2ee examples within jboss. Perhaps thats a good starting
    point for you.

    You have to register as jboss website user, so you can retrieve the
    free documentation.

    christian

    Christian Kalkhoff, Jan 3, 2005