Hi im going to make a "time counter" from hours to hours and a loggfile export system

Rahmi Acar

Can any one redirect me to the place where i can find the stuff i need? Im
by the way adding net time protocol so it will syncronise by it's own
intergated watch. This is a start stopp application and it have to round of
to e.x 16:00 or 16:30 NOT 16:15 or 16:23 cuz those i dont need.
I also want to add a salary system counting hours and adds the salary for
the hours e.x 16:00 to 20:30 is 4,5 working hours and say the salary is 60$
then it would multiply 4,5 by 60 and get the salary with out tax withdrawl i
will work on the part with tax withdrawl later.

Primary i need start/stop "count" function manualy. I need the posibility to
add the salary to the app so it saves to a "settings file". e.x it saves the
users custom settings into a "ini" file.