hi this is sai

sai032

could i get a full reference for C in PDF format ........
also still i couldnt get a full resources on graphics in C

santosh

could i get a full reference for C in PDF format ........

<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1256.pdf>

Note that this is just a draft, not the official standard, which is
available only for sale.

also still i couldnt get a full resources on graphics in C

No. The C Standard does not define ny graphics facility for C, since
they vary widely across systems and are not available on the majority
of them.

For this you must consult the documentation for your system. For Windows
this would be the Windows API documentation at MSDN. For Linux you
should look at the documentation for X/Xlib and a toolkit of your
choice like GTK+ or QT. Refer to the appropriate sites and ask
questions in dedicated groups.

santosh

could i get a full reference for C in PDF format ........
also still i couldnt get a full resources on graphics in C

BTW, it would be much better to describe your actual problem or question
in your Subject header instead of your name, which no one needs to
know.