Host recommendations?

Neil Gould

One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into glitches
since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any recommendations for a reliable
USA-based host?

TIA

Neil

Evertjan.

Neil Gould wrote on 02 apr 2013 in
One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into
glitches since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any recommendations
for a reliable USA-based host?

myhosting.com has also US based facilities,
[the reason for this requirement escapes me].

They give you the choice of ws2008 and ws2012, and perhaps still ws2003.

Neil Gould

Evertjan. said:
Neil Gould wrote on 02 apr 2013 in
One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into
glitches since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any
recommendations for a reliable USA-based host?

myhosting.com has also US based facilities,
[the reason for this requirement escapes me].

They give you the choice of ws2008 and ws2012, and perhaps still
ws2003.
Thanks Evertjan... I'll look into them.