    the portions based on Classic ASP function properly. However, some do not,
    so I'm wondering if there is a good place to ask some questions about the
    new OS?

    Neil Gould, Jan 5, 2013

  2. Neil Gould

    Evertjan. Guest

    Neil Gould wrote on 05 jan 2013 in
    This is a perfect place for asking.

    However, if it is perfect for getting answers on this subject,
    remains to be seen.

    Perhaps better or also ask as IIS NG?

    Is there really another classic ASP version on Server2012
    than on Server 8?
    It still seems to be IIS-8?

    Evertjan., Jan 5, 2013

  3. Neil Gould

    Neil Gould Guest

    Thanks for the links, Evertjan. The technet link gave me some insight into
    why I haven't gotten error messages for failed functions, and I'll be
    exploring that with the host. Everything except CDO.message seems to work
    now, so I might have some questions about how that might be handled
    differently in Server2012.
    Neil Gould, Jan 7, 2013