IIS7 Classic ASP - subfolder requires authentication??

Thomas

Hello,
We finally were able to deploy a classic asp site on IIS7, Win2008 after
solving issues with COM+ and ODBC settings.
The site main settings: Parent paths are enabled, anonymous authentication
is enabled, the app pool is running under network account and it has all
rights on entire site's folder tree.
The site loads ok and most pages work ok. We are having an issue with few
pages that have cross access between subfolders.
ie.
Site Root
--- Subfolder A
--- Subfolder B

Pages on root can redirect to pages in subfolders A or B. pages in
subfolders A or B can redirect to root, but pages in subfolders A or B can
not redirect between each other as it prompts for credentials (????).

I'll appreciate any ideas

Thanks,

Thomas

FYI.
Seems I found the issue. One of the subfolders was named "reports". By
changing the name to something else ie reports1 everything works.
I found a post on google saying when SQL Server reporting services is
installed on same box (my case) SSRS imposes a restriction for virtual paths
named reports by default.
I am not completely sure if that was the problem, but seems like. We finally
renamed the folder an changed all respective links to use the new folder
name. The site is working ok.