Play a game locally instead of using the game's server.

Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Okay so, I have got this game on my pc that is really old and has been closed a few years back.
I would like to play it but when i click play it needs an username and a password, I was hoping that maybe one of you guys could help me get through the server and connect it to my pc so i could play singleplayer or host the game for me and my friends.
If any of you want more information, feel free to add me on my discord: Mitu #0567