How can I bundle a PyGTK program in windows so my users don't need toinstall Python or the GTK+ libs

Waspinator

I found this question on http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?file=faq21.005.htp&req=show
but the answer did not help me.

For example I have a simple program below that I would like to
'compile' with py2exe (or anything else if it's simpler) to run in
windows as a single bundled executable file with no installation (no
INNO setup), and no requirements for gtk or python installations. I
doesn't matter if the .exe file is 30 MB to only display a hello world
app, as long as it works. (although the smaller the better)

The application already works in my windows test environment because I
have installed python 2.6 with pygtk and a gtk bundle.

Can someone please provide some simple and clear instructions on how I
can do this?

Thanks,

Waspinator

simple.py
import gtk

window = gtk.Window()
window.set_title("PyGTK Test Window")
window.connect("destroy", gtk.main_quit)
window.show_all()

gtk.main()