How can I disable a lisitem inside a checkboxlist control?

Winston

How can I disable a lisitem inside a checkboxlist control? CheckboxList has
"Enable" property, but ListItem has not.

Thanks, Wenqing

Lewis Wang [MSFT]

Hi Winston,

To disable a lisitem inside a checkboxlist control, you may send the
appropriate client-side script to the page based on
the id of the box you want to disable. Please check this link for more
information.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=checkboxlist+disable&hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-C
N|lang_zh-TW|lang_nl|lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=OznIq3HmBHA.1004%40tkmsf
tngp07&rnum=1

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lewis