How can I save the "http response header",like=>Etag: "28094e"

mike

regards:
can I save the "http response header" in the following java codes:
String test="Etag: "28094e"";

or there is another better way to save the http response header,like Etag: "28094e"

any suggestions is welcome

thank you

Andrew Thompson

can I save the "http response header" in the following java codes:
String test="Etag: "28094e"";

No. That will not compile. And if you
had typed that into a Java file and tried
to compile it, you would already know that.
or there is another better way to save
the http response header,like Etag: "28094e"

Probably, but since I have little idea
what you are talking about, I am unable
to advise further.

How are you getting the HTTP response header?
Is it supplied as a String?
any suggestions is welcome

Show us your (SHORT) example code.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>

--
Andrew Thompson

mike

regards:
I have got the answer,I can save the data Etag: "28094e" as follows:

String test="Etag: \"28094e\"";

anyway thank you