    I’m sure people probably do this sort of think a lot. If any one could
    point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

    Thanks

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Peter Rilling, Feb 10, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the quick response. This looks great for helping to protect copy
    written content however I think this solution sounds pretty complicated in my
    situation.

    Unfortunately all of the documents that will be evaluated are html. These
    documents can be several pages of tables within tables and have fairly
    complicated formatting of text. From what I could take out of the sample
    this would better suited adding small text additions to images. I depend
    heavily on the html for easy transformation and presentation. Unfortunately
    the graphic object doesn't have a draw html method. Creating an image from my
    several page documents could be quite a challenging.
    I’m hoping to find some way to make an image appear on top of my content. I
    have experimented creating a layer with a Div and absolution positioning; but
    when I print I notice that the layers are all put in single file. So I end
    up with a graphic at the bottom of the page.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2006
  4. Hi Jeff,

    I think your current solution on set the graphic/div at the bottom of the
    page is reasonable since HTML page in brower can display as multiple
    layers, however, when printing out, multiple layers will be merged to
    single layer. So to avoid the Image covers some other text on the html, we
    have to put it under all the other html content.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security