how define a css file in a asp page who inherits from a masterpag

Guest

Hi,

i have an asp page (page1.aspx) that inherits from a masterpage
(MasterPage.master)

so i try to define a stylesheet (mystyle.css) page to Page1.aspx and i have

But my problem is in a page who inherits from a masterpage i have no the tag
<head> and </head> and i can't reference my styleSheet

so i don't know how i can define my css file in the asp page who inherits
from a masterpage

thanks for your help