How do I get ASP (SOAPtoolkit3) to query NTLM authenticated .NETWe

DavidC

Hi there,
I am needing to query a .NET webservice from a classic ASP page. It works
absolutely fine under anonymous authentication however I want to turn NTLM
authentication on in order for me to ascertain the requesting user's context.

Detailed below is my code currently but it throws a very vague error when I
turn on NTLM authentication.

What is is that I am doing wrong and what do I need to do to get this
working...?

function callAuditService()
Dim oSOAP
Dim Result
Result = False
Set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
oSOAP.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
oSOAP.mssoapinit(Application("AuditWebServicePath"))
oSOAP.ConnectorProperty("AuthUser") = Request.ServerVariables("AUTH_USER")
oSOAP.ConnectorProperty("ConnectTimeout") = 300000
Result = oSOAP.AuditSearch(ParametersInHere)
Set oSOAP = Nothing
callAuditService = Result
end function

Any help would be very muchly appreciated.

Thanks,
DC