How do you assign an ID to ListItem?

Amelyan

How can I assign an ID to dynamically generation ListItem that I add to
dynamically generated CheckBoxList or RadioButtonList? I need to identify
the specific ListItem later through Request.Form when user sends back data.

Teemu Keiski

ListItem doesn't have an ID, it's not deriving from control so it cannot
have ID. Instead, you'd need to search the ListItem from ListItemCollection
(Items property) with the value that was posted.

Dim litem As ListItem=
lst.Items.FindByValue(Request.Form("returnsvaluetolookfor")).

where lst is the control having the ListItem to look for.