How do you import templates created on a different machine?

Mike Allen

One a work machine I used the Export option of VS.NET to create a Template
for a web form with code behind page. However I cannot figure out how to get
this template onto my home machine so I can use it there.

I grabbed the .zip from the templates are of the work machine, and placed it
into the templates area on my home machine. But even after restarting
VS.NET it does not show as an option under My Templates when I do "Create
New Item..." like it does on the office machine. Is there a step or trick
here that I'm missing? I do not see an Import Template option either. I'm
using VS.NET 2005 RTM.

Appreciate the help,

Mike