How does code metrics affect your motivation? Academic survey

Lew

RLC said:
I am conducting research on the effects source code quality
measurements have on developers’ general motivation and well-being.

If you write code for a living, please give us just a few minutes of
your time and respond to this questionnaire.

httï½://ï½—ï½—ï½—.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=46061csldl

I appreciate that you maintain anonymity. It looks like a responsible site.

RLC

I appreciate that you maintain anonymity. It looks like a responsible site.

Hi,
indeed I do (and bound by ethical guidelines from the University of
Liverpool). The questionnaire explicitly asks not to enter identifying
information.

Thanks,

Roi

Robert Klemme

I am conducting research on the effects source code quality
measurements have on developers’ general motivation and well-being.

If you write code for a living, please give us just a few minutes of
your time and respond to this questionnaire.

Are you interesting to discuss the topic of automated measurement of
code quality?

Kind regards

robert

Volker Borchert

RLC said:
indeed I do (and bound by ethical guidelines from the University of
Liverpool). The questionnaire explicitly asks not to enter identifying
information.

Well, it would have been nice if you had included some introduction,
along the lines of "Hi, my name is ..., and for my ... thesis at
the ... I'm doing a survey ...", and a reference to your faculty's
and/or project's web site, in your first post. Ppeople are much more
likely to respond if they know for what and to whom.

RLC

Hi,
My name is Roi Lustik-Cohen and I'm conducting a survey as part of
my Information Systems Management Msc with the University of
Liverpool. My dissertation investigates the effects of measuring code
quality on developers' motivation and well -being. Your help is very
much appreciated.

Regards,

Roi

RLC

Group members,

The survey will close by the 10th of March - if you have not done so
already please give us a few minutes of your time.

Thank you