how i can extract text from the PDF files,power point files,Ms word files?

crazyprakash

hi friends,
i need to extract text from the power point files,word
files,pdf files for my application.Is it possible to extract the text
from the those files .If yes plz give solution to this problem.i would
be thankful if u givve solution to this problem

adrian

crazyprakash said:
hi friends,
i need to extract text from the power point files,word
files,pdf files for my application.Is it possible to extract the text
from the those files .If yes plz give solution to this problem.i would
be thankful if u givve solution to this problem
itext java API can be used for PDF documents, see
http://www.lowagie.com/iText/