how to add a row at runtime to a data grid

Jaffar

hai,

I am developing a web application, in my application i am using a data
grid, At first data grid having only headers, and have a button,

When ever user clicks the button a new row will be adder accoring to the
datagrid header, in the data grid i have to place two dropdown lists and 3
text boxes. when ever user selects one item from the first drop down list,
second drop down will be filled .It means i need to fire events also.

How can i acheive this, if any one knows please help me

Thanks in advance.
Jaffar