    to this...

    Thanx in advance for any help that comes in... :)

    Dharm Kumar

    way2dharm, Apr 8, 2009

  2. I'm sure someone can, but your question really isn't about the C language.

    I don't know if there's a suitable newsgroup that deals with gtk. Try
    www.gtk.org; I don't see any support forums there, but there's plenty
    of documentation.

    Keith Thompson, Apr 8, 2009

  3. Why do you want to change the background of the GtkScrolledWindow,
    rather than the child widget it contains? Have you misunderstood what a
    GtkScrolledWindow does? If not, could you post a snippet of code showing
    how you're using it?

    Antoninus Twink, Apr 8, 2009
  4. way2dharm

    Guest Guest

    please don't. As Keith remarked this is off topic in comp.lang.c.
    Find a more approriate ng for your question

    Guest, Apr 9, 2009
  5. way2dharm

    Boon Guest

    Boon, Apr 9, 2009