How to change display output on template form

Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am working on gnuhealth opensource system, developed with python. I have no pre knowledge on python.

I want to display/print client first & surname name, which appeared to be a PARTY on the code editor.

this code on the template only displayed/print client first name:

**<for each="line in invoice.invoice_address.full_address.split('\n')">

<line>

</for>

this is the corresponding codes on the editor.

** invoice_address = fields.Many2One('party.address', 'Invoice Address',

required=True, states=_STATES, depends=['state', 'party'],

domain=[('party', '=', Eval('party'))])

here is the codes for the PARTY (first & surname) from the editor, which I want to replace with the above information.

**party = fields.Many2One('party.party', 'Party',

required=True, states=_STATES, depends=_DEPENDS)

Please, someone should help.

Regards