How to communicates with another webservice with another webservice

Dotnet developer

I have a task to write a webservice which communicates with another webservice and gets all the methods of that webservice
So can i get those methods with required attributes/ and i can be able to view what attributes the method uses for retreiving,if so can i limit and get only the required attributes/coloumns with my webs servic
I e., not exactly columns from database i mean the attributes which the remote web method is exposing
and from list i should be anble to access attributes required
Pls Help is needed urgent
Thanks&Regard
Dotnet developer

Dilip Krishnan

By attributes do you mean C# attributes? If thats the case Its not
possible to change the attributes on another webservice. It violates the
whole principle of SOA

Jan Tielens

Check out Christian's example:

--
Greetz,
Jan

Dotnet developer said:
Hi
I have a task to write a webservice which communicates with another
webservice and gets all the methods of that webservice.
So can i get those methods with required attributes/ and i can be able
to view what attributes the method uses for retreiving,if so can i limit
and get only the required attributes/coloumns with my webs service

Jan Tielens

Check out Christian's example:
http://www.xmlwebservices.cc/index_Samples.htm

Dynamically invoke XML Web Services (improved version)

dynamically without having to generate a client side proxy class at
design/compile time with wsdl.exe or Visual Studio .NET? No need to know the
exact Web Service description and endpoint at compile/design time. Just get
your WSDL from UDDI (or from wherever you want, e.g. XMethods), specify the
type to instantiate and the methods to call ... voila! Can be used from any
..NET application or even an unmanaged resource.

--
Greetz,
Jan

Hi