How to convert speech to text with a Voip softphone written in C#.Net

Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share one of my new experiences related to .NET and VoIP. Recently I have found the source code of a softphone which was written in C#.Net 4.0. It is a VoIP softphone. I find it useful because it can record the telephone
conversation on the basis of keywords. And in addition it is can convert this voice record to text format.
In this way later you can search in the text on the basis of the given keywords. The source code can be the basis of a softphone which fits to your needs perfectly.

If you are interested in, You can read about this solution here:
http://voip-sip-sdk.com/p_135-c-speech-to-text-voip.html

Good developing!