how to couper contenier of a canvas in an outer canvas???

Rick Johnson

how to couper all the obejcts in a canvas in an auther canvas?

Hmm, well before i can even start solving your problem, i'll need to spend some time figuring out what the hell you're problem is. o_O. "Maybe" you meant to say this:
how to [copy] all the [canvas items] in [one] canvas [into another] canvas?

"Ahhh, the sweet nectar of articulate communication!"

Why would you want to do that exactly? Hopefully you have a good reason. There are quite a few "canvas items" to consider:

* arc objects
* bitmap objects
* image objects
* line objects
* oval objects
* polygon objects
* rectangle objects
* text objects
* window objects

There does not seem to be an easy way to do this via the Tkinter API (feel free to dig through the TCL/Tk docs if you like), however, if all you need to do is transfer a few simple primitives from one canvas to another, then the following (very general and admittedly quite naive) approach might get you there:

for object in canvas1
# create newobject in canvas2
# configure newobject

But there are quite a few (very important) details that that little sample leaves out, for instance: tags, stacking orders, tag bindings, etc.

alex23

Hmm, well before i can even start solving your problem, i'll need to
spend some time figuring out what the hell you're problem is. o_O.
"Maybe" you meant to say this:
how to [copy] all the [canvas items] in [one] canvas [into another] canvas?

 "Ahhh, the sweet nectar of articulate communication!"

Mocking people for whom English is obviously not their first language
just makes you look petty and racist.

Chris Angelico

Hmm, well before i can even start solving your problem, i'll need to
spend some time figuring out what the hell you're problem is. o_O.
"Maybe" you meant to say this:
how to [copy] all the [canvas items] in [one] canvas [into another] canvas?

"Ahhh, the sweet nectar of articulate communication!"

Mocking people for whom English is obviously not their first language
just makes you look petty and racist.

Yes, but there is legitimate criticism for a post that clearly hasn't
had much work put into it. I'm not 100% convinced that English isn't
the OP's first language (it seems plausible, even likely, but far from
certain), but I'm confident that the OP did not spend a few minutes
polishing the post before hitting Send (or Expedier, or Versenden, or
whatever the button says). Now, that doesn't mean it's polite or
useful to *mock* the person for it, but it is at least a legit
complaint.

ChrisA

olsr.kamal

i maybe don't talk english very well but at least i am not a Rude,and you are not obligated to answering me much less Mocking me ,i assure you that i will not post anything anymore jackass
thank you alex23

Stefan Behnel

(e-mail address removed), 15.03.2013 13:00:
i maybe don't talk english very well but at least i am not a Rude,and you are not obligated to answering me much less Mocking me ,i assure you that i will not post anything anymore jackass
thank you alex23

As Chris pointed out, the real problem was that you were not clear at all
in your post about what your problem was. If you had taken a bit more time
explaining it, maybe even showing a bit of code that makes it clear what
you tried and what did not work about it, you would have made it much
clearer that you are a person worth responding to.

Basically, the question is, if you do not care enough yourself to pose an
understandable question (and I mean the actual content, regardless of any
language comprehension deficiencies etc.), why do you think we should care
enough about it to try to understand it and even answer it?

This might help you in asking better questions next time:

Note that there is also a list of translations, a couple of which might be
easier to read for you:

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#translations

Stefan

Dave Angel

i maybe don't talk english very well but at least i am not a Rude,and you are not obligated to answering me much less Mocking me ,i assure you that i will not post anything anymore jackass
thank you alex23

Note also that you were insulted by a noted troll generator here (notice
his pseudo-name, Ranting Rick), one that many of us have kill-filed to
avoid reading his posts. Most newcomers to mailing lists will omit some
details in their queries, and we try to help fill in the details.

Sometimes what might help if you think you might be misunderstood is to
pose the query in more than one way, or give some example code, or
something so we can fill in the missing or misunderstood pieces.

Start by specifying the environment you're using (python version,
operating system, any 3rd party libraries). Then include enough code
that we know exactly what you mean by canvas.

rusi

I dont usually bother about spelling/grammar etc. And I think it silly
to do so on a python list.

However with this question:

how to couper all the obejcts in a canvas in an auther canvas?

"obejcts" is clearly "objects"
and "auther" is probably "other"

But what the *^*& is couper?
I first thought it was "couple"
It could be "copy" as Rick understood
By some stretch it could even be "cope"

So yes grammar/spellings etc dont matter... as long as we are within
the bounds of comprehension!

Chris Angelico