    opening this this existing web site with VS 2003?

    Thanks,

    Keith

    keithb, Oct 17, 2006

  2. First off make sure debugging is enabled in the application configuration
    dialog (found via the applications home directory tab). Turn off anonymous
    access or change the anonymous user identity to your own.

    Probably the easiest thing to do is place a Stop statement at the point(s)
    you want to break into. When the stop is reached (or a script error is
    encountered) you should see a dialog listing the available debuggers you can
    use VS 2003 will be one of them.

    Anthony Jones, Oct 17, 2006