How to establish connection of DataGridView Control to National St

Guest

Dear Sir,

I m develop a application in vb.net which update a live prices of stocks by
a website named (www.nseindia.com)

i m using datagridview control for this.

Please give ur suggestion how can i bind my datagridview control to
www.nseindia.com website for live updation of stocks.

Eliyahu Goldin

You need to connect to the site, get the prices in the way the site let you
do this, put them in an object of the type appropriate for the data nature
and databind the datagridview to this object. Ask more specific questions as
you go.