How to force RDoc not to parse a file?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Hi, I want to include a text file (LICENSE.txt) in the RDoc
documentation. However, I don't want RDoc to parse it, instead, I want
it to be displayed as text format.
Is it possible with some commandline option of rdoc? I've not found it...

Thanks.

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>

Tim Hunter

Iñaki Baz Castillo said:
Hi, I want to include a text file (LICENSE.txt) in the RDoc
documentation. However, I don't want RDoc to parse it, instead, I want
it to be displayed as text format.
Is it possible with some commandline option of rdoc? I've not found
it...

Thanks.

Did you try rdoc --help?

--exclude, -x pattern
do not process files or directories matching
pattern. Files given explicitly on the
command
line will never be excluded.

Joel VanderWerf

Tim said:
Did you try rdoc --help?

--exclude, -x pattern
do not process files or directories matching
pattern. Files given explicitly on the
command
line will never be excluded.

Maybe he wanted to suppress markup but still include the file in the
rdoc output and index listing. That seems reasonable for LICENSE.txt.

Tim Hunter

Joel said:
Maybe he wanted to suppress markup but still include the file in the
rdoc output and index listing. That seems reasonable for LICENSE.txt.

You're right. I didn't read his post carefully enough.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0line will never be excluded.
Maybe he wanted to suppress markup but still include the file in the rdoc
output and index listing. That seems reasonable for LICENSE.txt.

Yes, that is exactly what I want.

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>