How to get a package pip installable?

nbvfour

I made a python package that I wrote. I want to be able to install it via `pip install`. I wrote a setup.py file, and it works when I do `python setup..py develop|install|register`. The package even shows up on pipy (see it here: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-easydump/), but when I try to install it via pip:

(test)chris@amnesia:~$ pip install easydump
Downloading/unpacking easydump
Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement easydump
No distributions at all found for easydump
Storing complete log in /Users/chris/.pip/pip.log
(test)chris@amnesia:~$ pip install django-easydump
Downloading/unpacking django-easydump
Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement django-easydump
No distributions at all found for django-easydump
Storing complete log in /Users/chris/.pip/pip.log
(text)chris@amnesia:~$

What am I missing? At first I thought I just needed to wait a few hours forthe files to propigate across all mirrors, but its been a few days and it still doesn't work...