How to get line between DataGrid and Repeater

Guest

Hello -

I need a line between a datagrid and a repeater control that are inside a
panel. I tried using <hr> but VS keeps removing the "/>" from the end of the
line and then complains that it is not there!!!

Is there some kind of workaround using something else? I also could not
find any properties in the DG or repeater that would allow only the top or
bottom of a border on either control. Am I missing something?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

When you say it complains about the <hr>, is this an error message or a
warning?
I can't imagine it being anything worse than an error, in which case you can
just ignore it.
That's why warnings don't prevent compilation; sometimes you know better
that the computer that something is ok.
Using <hr> is certainly ok.

Guest

Hi Steve -

I mean it goes into that ugly red and yellow error message mode and when I

Sandy

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Sandy u just have to bear with it till VS2005 comes out..
Or just use ASPWEBMATRIX!
Patrick