    How do I get the relative path to the web site root folder (not the curent
    app folder)? A generic one that works no matter how deep the folder is in
    the folder heirarchy

    John Dalberg, Apr 15, 2005

  2. If it's just a subdirectory, you can use a slash "/"
    to signify the root directory of an application.

    i.e., / refers to the root directory

    If it's an ASP.NET application, you can't make a reference
    to the root directory of another application, except by name
    in a fully-qualified URL.

    i.e., From http://yourserver.com/oneapp
    you could refer to http://yourserver.com/anotherapp

    but you can't refer to /anotherapp from /oneapp,
    unless you use a fully-qualified URL

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 15, 2005