How to host the windows form control on web page?

Nancy Li

Hi, There,

Could someone help me please about hosting a window form control on my web
page?

I know I can use <object> tag on my page to reference my window form
control. But my problem is how to pass arguments to this control. For
instance:
<OBJECT id = "myControl"
classid="http:myLibraryName.dll#myLibraryname.myControlName" VIEWASTEXT>
</OBJECT>

I need to pass my parameter to "myControlName" to instantiate it. How to do
it, someone give me some clue, please. Thanks in advance.

Nancy Li

Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Is that working with Firefox?

Hi i dont reply in order to give you a solution but i want to know if that is working with Firefox?
I;ve made a simple UserControl vs2008 all work fine but Firefox not P( :driver: