    there any way to install these setup inside my websetup??

    Thanks,
    Chandan kumar

    chandan, Jan 16, 2008

  2. Hi,

    I am not quite sure about Ajax since it means a "second installation
    process" to me.

    About .NET Framework, you can do the following;

    1. Right click on your setup project in Solution Explorer window and
    click Properties.
    2. Click Prerequisites... button.
    3. Select .NET Framework [Version number]
    4. Select the appropriate installation location.

    --
    All the best,
    Coskun SUNALI

    Coskun SUNALI [MVP], Feb 3, 2008