how to install Sybase::DBlib???

yubo he

hey, I am using activate perl in windows, I used ppm to install
Sybase::DBlib
error: could not locate a PPD file for package Sybase-DBlib

thx

Brian McCauley

yubo said:
hey, I am using activate perl in windows,

I think you mean ActiveState.
I used ppm to install Sybase::DBlib

I think you mean "I failed to..."
error: could not locate a PPD file for package Sybase-DBlib

In PPM unlike CPAN you need to specify the distribution name not the
module name in the install command.

Often the distribution name is the same as the module name with '::'
replaced by '-' so if you type something that looks like a module name
then PPM will try that but this is only a heuristic that works occasionally.

Looking on http://search.cpan.org/ I found that the distribution that
contains Sybase::DBlib is sybperl.

I don't know if its on the ActiveState's PD repository.