PAR and Sybase::CTlib on HP-UX

BaTTy

OK, here's the deal: I have a perl script that uses Sybase::CTlib
(and Sybase::Simple). I need to deploy it to other machines that
don't have those modules installed. I'm using the PAR Perl Packager
(pp) to do that. The script by itself runs fine on the dev machine,
but when I create a standalone perl script or an exe using pp, it runs
with the following errors (dev machine or other):

test.pl - Standalone perl script using Sybase::CTlib:
a BEGIN tag[/QUOTE]
output from a BEGIN tag, only shows once running original perl script[/
COLOR]
Before use Sybase::CTlib; #debug print before use
Sybase::CTlib[/QUOTE]
After use Sybase::CTlib; #debug print after use
Sybase::CTlib[/QUOTE]
Out of memory!
Segmentation fault

test.pl - compiled into exe:
Can't load '/tmp/par-joeuser/temp-3467/vUojlib6La.sl' for module
Sybase::CTlib: Not enough space at /opt/perl/lib/5.8.2/PA-RISC1.1-
thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
at /opt/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.2/PAR/Heavy.pm line
81#vUojlib6La.sl is actually a copoy of CTlib.sl[/QUOTE]
Compilation failed in require at script/test.pl line 43.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/test.pl line 43.

#Below is output from an END tag[/QUOTE]
*********
use Sybase::CTlib; Failed!
*********
Error removing /tmp/par-joeuser/temp-3467/vUojlib6La.sl at /opt/perl/
lib/5.8.2/File/Temp.pm line 852. #separate issue with PAR
not being able to remove temp files, I'm guessing because they have
been loaded into memory and not released.[/QUOTE]

testsyb.pl - Standalone perl script using Sybase::Simple:
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Sybase::Simple" at
script/testsyb.pl line 33.

testsyb.pl - compiled into exe:
#pretty much the same as test.pl compiled into exe except
the failure is in the require Sybase::CTlib in Simpl.pm[/QUOTE]
Can't load '/tmp/par-joeuser/temp-5006/dNM2lR1pNS.sl' for module
Sybase::CTlib: Not enough space at /opt/perl/lib/5.8.2/PA-RISC1.1-
thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
at /opt/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.2/PAR/Heavy.pm line 81
Compilation failed in require at Sybase/Simple.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Sybase/Simple.pm line 19.
Compilation failed in require at script/testsyb.pl line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/testsyb.pl line 13.
Error removing /tmp/par-joeuser/temp-5006/dNM2lR1pNS.sl at /opt/perl/
lib/5.8.2/File/Temp.pm line 852.

I have beat this dead horse to death! :D
Any ideas?
P.S. I'm hoping that Michael Peppler runs across this... Michael?

BaTTy

A little help here? I'm not even sure if this is a PAR problem,
Sybase::CTlib problem or an HP-UX problem.

Any Ideas?
Thanks!