How to integrate Ruby 1.9 in Netbeans 6.7?

Thiel Chang

Hi --,

I use the Netbeans 6.7 IDE for my Ruby programs and I want to use Ruby
1.9 in it.

Does anyone know how I can integrate Ruby 1.9 in Netbeans 6.7?

Thanks in advance,

Thiel Chang

rilindo foster

It should work without any issues. Otherwise, I wonder if this
question is best served in the netbeans forums. . ..

--
Rilindo Foster
AOL Instant Messenger: rilindo

Garry Freemyer

Choose tools/Ruby Platforms. On the left you will see a selection box listing all the ruby platforms you have listed, and you can choose the version you wish to use there.

I use the Netbeans 6.7 IDE for my Ruby programs and I want to use Ruby 1.9 in it.

Does anyone know how I can integrate Ruby 1.9 in Netbeans 6.7?

Thanks in advance,

Thiel Chang

Thiel Chang

Garry Freemyer wrote:

Thanks all,

It was quite easy. Install ruby 1.9.1. and choose tools/Ruby platforms

Thiel