How to intercept a keypress using python?

Ticachua

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to intercept user's keypress or mouseclick in Python?
I'd like to write a small tool (Python-based preferrably) running on
Windows to capture the user's keypresses and mouseclicks and write
them to a file.

Thanks for your help.

Samuel Walters

|Thus Spake Ticachua On the now historical date of Mon, 12 Jan 2004
09:50:38 -0800|
Hello all,

Does anyone know how to intercept user's keypress or mouseclick in Python?
I'd like to write a small tool (Python-based preferrably) running on
Windows to capture the user's keypresses and mouseclicks and write them to
a file.

Thanks for your help.

Some people in alt.2600 and alt.crackers will certainly know where to find
such tools. Have you asked there?

Ticachua

Samuel Walters said:
|Thus Spake Ticachua On the now historical date of Mon, 12 Jan 2004
09:50:38 -0800|

Some people in alt.2600 and alt.crackers will certainly know where to find
such tools. Have you asked there?

Thanks Samuel. I'll try those groups.